- How has healthcare reform transformed (or not transformed) the mental health delivery system in the United States?
- How do the actions of the various players, public and private, effect the overall industry, and the front line care patients rely on?
- How does the economic downturn effect the private sector’s ability to provide access to quality care?
Mental Health and Addiction:
- Warning signs and symptoms of various mental health disorders, including addiction.
- Steps loved ones can take to get a patient into necessary treatment?
- How do you select the right treatment provider for your loved one?
- What role do celebrity meltdowns play in making addictive behavior more acceptable?
- What does good treatment look like, and how do you find and afford it?
Andrew is a seasoned media pro, with experience as a featured expert across all major mediums, and is available for expert comments in all areas of business, mental health, and addiction.
Andrew Spanswick can be booked by contacting:
Cathy Griffin – Personal Press Agent